Piccolo Annual Fund
Piccolo Theatre's ticket sales only cover 40% of our operating expenses. For our doors to remain open, we require additional funding.
Please consider becoming a Piccolo Theatre Annual Fund donor today!
How will your donation be used?
All gifts to Piccolo Theatre are used for general operating purposes (things like copier paper, fabric, lighting gels, lumber, utiilities, etc.), unless otherwise designated by the donor.
Your donation also lends us credibility in our applications for grants and endowments.
Thanks to your donation to Piccolo Theatre's Annual Fund, we are able to
- Expand our theatrical programming
- Further invest in the Piccolo Conservatory, which is our unique actor-training program
- Fund programming for children's theatre classes in our community
- Establish a "rainy day" savings fund for our financial stability
Annual Fund Donor Benefits:
Because Piccolo Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization under our parent company, Piccolo Theatre, Inc., your generous gift will be tax-deductible.*
- Arlecchino (for gifts of $1,000 or more) - Name listed in our programs, 4 complimentary season tickets for the current season, 4 complimentary Annual Gala tickets;
- Innamorati ($500-$999) - Name listed in our programs, 2 complimentary season tickets for the current season, 2 complimentary Annual Gala tickets;
- Zanni ($200-$499) - Name listed in our programs, 2 complimentary season tickets for the current season;
- Pantalone ($51-$199) - Name listed in our programs, 2 complimentary tickets to any single Piccolo show during the current season;
- Friend of Commedia ($1-$50) - Name listed in our programs.
*-Please note - Should you choose to receive Annual Fund benefits for gifts of $100 or more, only part of your contribution will be tax-deductible as per the full extent of the law (IRS Section 501(c)3).
Please consider supporting Piccolo Theatre's Annual Fund so that we can continue offering side-splitting entertainment and education.